Named Clothing Wenona Shirt and Dress
Make Wenona as a loose-fitting button up shirt or a knee length dress. Details include a button down collar, three piece sleeve making a contrast stripe up to the collar, cuffed sleeves, and optional pleats at the front.
This is a very versatile style that you can amend according to your own taste by mixing fabrics and colours.
Materials & supplies:
- 19 small buttons for the dress
- 16 small buttons for the shirt
- Fusible interfacing for the dress: 100 cm
- Fusible interfacing for the shirt: 65 cm
- Fabric for the dress: 185 – 270 cm
- Fabric for the shirt: 150 – 215 cm
This is a multi sized pattern including sizes:
EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
Recommended Fabric : Choose a light or medium weight non-stretch fabric, for example flannel, poplin or other shirting. The samples are made of rayon satin and flannel
Photo credits: Named Clothing
Out of stock