The Avid Seamstress - Sundress
Sun Dress is not only the obvious choice for summer, but can be layered for year round wear. Choose your fabric for light and breezy beach wear, crisp cotton or tencel for the office or luxury fabric for your next special occasion formal dress.
The Sun Dress features a fitted bodice with a square neckline, wide modern straps and a button-down front. The bodice has a front side dart and the back a waist dart. A pleated skirt with pockets offers a fun, flattering silhouette as well as comfort and practicality for your day-to-day activities.
The wide skirt hem finishes the look. The dress is fastened by a concealed zipper at the back.
- Pattern printed on high-quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this encased in a big beautiful re-closable envelope
Recommended fabrics: light to medium-weight fabrics such as cotton, chambray and linen
Fabric requirements approx: 2.5m @ 130cm, Enlarge thumbnail for fabric and notion requirements and sizing.
This is a multi-size paper pattern in an envelope, including sizes 6 - 22.
Photo credits: The Avid Seamstress