The Avid Seamstress - The Shift Dress
The Shift Dress creates an elegant silhouette that’s modern, sophisticated and versatile. Perfect for weddings, parties or a full day at work, this dress will create an effortlessly chic look.
The Shift Dress has a fitted bodice, fitted sleeves and pencil skirt with a panel at the bottom of the front skirt. The back of the skirt has flattering waist pleats, a kick pleat at the bottom with the back bodice finished with an invisible zip. Pattern includes optional inner pockets.
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- Information on The Avid Seamstress
Recommended fabrics: Lightweight to medium weight fabrics - wovens, chambray, crepes, silk, viscose & cottons.
Fabric requirements approx: 2.1m @ 145cm, plus a 41cm invisible zipper. Enlarge thumbnail for fabric and notion requirements and sizing.
This is a multi-size paper pattern in an envelope, including sizes 6 - 22 UK
Photo credits: The Avid Seamstress